The Chef and Butcher
With over 25 years experience in our respective trades, the Chef and Butcher (Julie and Tim) are now available for hire. Our aim is to set up our carvery in halls, schools, marquees, gazebos etc, or even in your own home.
The majority of what we supply is hot roast pork served in bread buns with homemade apple sauce and stuffing, although other options are available.
We offer the same service as a hog roast but with many advantages, including
- Less Waste - You tell us how many you are catering for and we will cook accordingly. Any meat left over will be a boneless joint and is yours to keep.
- Consistant (all loin) - unless otherwise instructed we use loin of pork with a slight covering of fat and plenty of crackling!
- Quantity - with a hog roast you need a large amount of people ( but then there is always waste). We can cater for the exact amount be it large or small, with the absolute minimum of waste.
- Location - we can set up anywhere whatever the weather, making us ideal for birthday parties, christenings, weddings etc.
- Locally produced - all our pork comes from Grange Farm in Whixley. Other meats are also from local farms